Saturday, February 9, 2013

we CRAVE burgers

Been eating A LOT lately. Haha. I never thought that my blog will always be about foodies. For sure, i won't be summer ready with what I'm doing. Here goes another of my burger cravings...

Since I really wanted to try some new burgers, I asked my friends to come stroll with me around Burgos Circle to look for a new burger place, and then we came into CRAVE Burger. It's been a long time since i wanted to try their burgers. It's just that everyones on a diet and no one wants to go with me... Even if I told them that it's goin to be my treat. Haha.



We loved the ambiance of the resto. It's ORANGE! Yey, well, it's one of my fave colors that's a plus. Haha. With the lighting and all, it gave the foodie an additional yummy factor and good for food photo ops. Hehe



We tried their best sellers (of course, haha)


The Crave Ultimate Burger... We were a bit disappointed when this came into our table, it looks different from what we saw on their website (false advertising huh?!). The patties were small, i mean really small! Or is it just that the bread is tooo big for the burger?! Haha.


 
But hey, looks can be deceiving ayt!? The burgers tastes really gooooood! I really liked the Juicy patty plus the cheese, though the bacon was a lil bit dry. I can rank it as 3 out of 5. We'll probably give the place another chance on our next visit. Hoping for bigger patties. Haha


For more info or for the complete menu, visit their website: CRAVE burger.


No comments:

Post a Comment